Those Girls Next Door

People in this small town think we're sisters, but we're actually a legally married gay couple fresh from NYC. The more you find out about us, the more you'll see that we really are just those girls next door!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oh wow--sooo delinquent!

I have to apologize for my complete lack of interest in this blog for the past five months. I've been busy with trying to get pregnant (not successful yet, but still working on it!), vacationing, and gardening, of course!! I do have some nice pics of our finished garden--our first year as gardeners proved pretty successful, I would say---with ours and my in-laws gardens combined, we made many pots of sauce, tomato soup, and canned 14 quarts (for just us) of lovely garden fresh tomatoes. Plus I learned to make things with zucchini I had never even considered! So,
hopefully this fall is a fresh start. In the meantime--enjoy our garden like we did!



1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp loan consolidation
credit consolidation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home